Thursday, December 3, 2009

Paper Presentations

I was extremely impressed with my classmate's idea for papers. But I was mostly impressed with those who chose what I know now that I didn't know before. Some of the ideas that sprang from this broad idea were absolutely amazing. While listening to the presentations I got very excited about a few different paper topics.
 
Craig West: I am very interested in his idea about how life is pointless. It seems as if a lot of research went into his paper and it is all related in some way, shape or form. 

Ben Miller: Although it seemed like he was talking in a different language, I found myself thoroughly fixated on what he was saying. He made me excited about something that I do not know much about at all. He showed real enthusiasm while presenting the paper and it was enjoyable to listen to. 
To both of these authors I would love to read the final papers, if that is not too weird for you. But I am finding myself wanting to know more about the topics you chose. If you could post your papers, that would be appreciated! 

Good work to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment